• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Caffey coming back if NCAA says okay, AND IT HAS

I hope she gets the okay. With Schwartzenblock transferring, we will be short of experience at MB if she is not here. I didn’t realize Rylee Gray was no longer on the team.

She red-shirted, but seemed to be part of the team in December. So I was surprised the attached article says she is non longer on the team.

Can't read the article (I'm not a subcriber to OWH) and I don't know whether it means anything but Rylee Gray still appears (#7) on the vb team roster.

With four players opting for the portal at seasons end, could there be problems brewing for PSU?
It looks like with Russ gone, the new coach will have some rebuilding to do. They may drop/stay below Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Purdue and maybe others while coach proves herself (or doesn’t).

I don't have a link, but I read yesterday that Coach Cook expects to hear from the NCAA on Kayla Caffey's status by the time they face Kansas in the exhibition match on April 23rd. He said that, in the meantime, Kayla is practicing with the team.

Last edited:

That was fast. Just a couple days ago Cook said he thought it wouldn't be taken care of until August, and he was hoping it would be done by then.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back