• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Caesar's give us 6 wins this year!

5dy86s.gif

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Of course, Vegas is only trying to get equal money on both sides of the win total bet. However, they know Nebraska fans love to bet the over on the win total, so they are charging 130 to win 100 for those who want to pick the over.

In 2019, Vegas tabbed Nebraska at 8.5 wins. 2018, 6.5 wins. 2017, 7 wins. 2016, 8.5 wins.

2016 was the last time Nebraska's win total went over.

Of course, Vegas is only trying to get equal money on both sides of the win total bet. However, they know Nebraska fans love to bet the over on the win total, so they are charging 130 to win 100 for those who want to pick the over.

In 2019, Vegas tabbed Nebraska at 8.5 wins. 2018, 6.5 wins. 2017, 7 wins. 2016, 8.5 wins.

2016 was the last time Nebraska's win total went over.
What the line tells me is that Vegas knows we're going to get to 5. They didn't build a city in the middle of the desert off of losing.

Never believed I'd see the day when anyone would be happy about a 6 win season. Didn't that pretty much get Solich fired? I hate it that other teams look at their schedules and automatically put a "W" next to Nebraska.

In the big scheme of things, completely agree.

In the context of where we've been, I think 6 is the absolute bare minimum for SF. It means extra practices and a bowl. Perhaps then get to 7 wins. The narrative begins to change.

If we only win 5 games this year, SF will truly be feeling some heat, and deservedly so. His team needs to play smarter, and harder. Be tougher.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back