• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cade Povich getting called up to the Baltimore Orioles

NE FREAK

'17 Camaro 2SS named NE FREAK
10 Year Member
Screenshot_20240605_114516_X.jpg

Decent start…did five innings….gave up a 3 run homer to Vlad G….but that’s no shame.

I think the Orioles will give him some time to see how it goes.

The Orioles are filled with incredible young talent right now. Top to bottom if Cade stays, he’s going to get bat support.

The Orioles are just plain fun to watch right now…. so young, so enthusiastic and their athleticism is incredible..

Second smallest payroll in baseball….3rd best record. Go figure….

They have completely built that team using their farm system from the bottom up and it is really paying off. They also have even more young talent playing in AAA Norfolk that could probably play for anyone else right now.

Cade is really really lucky to be in that franchise right now. The new owner ”gets it.”

Early starts at the MLB level gonna be stiff tests for young arms, but getting settled and confident in an ability to get guys out will hopefully come! Matt Waldron now on a streak of good starts and a sub-4 ERA for the Padres with four wins. Happy for that guy, such a solid Friday night starter for us In his years. Will love when Cade and Spence can do it too in the Show. :)

GBR!

Really excited about this! Growing up in the DC area I was an O's fan. Since the Angelos family is gone, I am one again. If he stays in the big league rotation (which I expect him to do) I'll definitely be making a trip to Camden Yards to see him pitch.
Loved going to Memorial Stadium in Baltimore in the 1970's and watching Wild Bill Hagey spell out ORIOLES. The team was fun to watch as well.

Loved going to Memorial Stadium in Baltimore in the 1970's and watching Wild Bill Hagey spell out ORIOLES. The team was fun to watch as well.
Favorite MLB team all time was the orioles in the 70’s. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powel, Frank Robinson , a slew of good pitchers. That’s when baseball was fun to watch.

And they both pitched darn good!

Orioles are hotter than a firecracker right now.

Spencer held them to 2 runs….and Cade shut out a good Atlanta team!

I think they’re both going to find spots in the BIGS!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back