• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cade Johnson Leaving SDSU: Entering Transfer Portal As Grad Transfer Update: Declaring For NFL Draft

Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Iowa or Minnesota. Hard to say if he would have even considered Nebraska had a scholarship been open.

Possibly all a moot point though if there is no Fall 2020 season.

Yes, we're out of initial counters for this season. I have heard that the team submitted a waiver to get Henry Gray's counter spot back though. Haven't heard of any progress on that waiver though.

Doubt it happens anytime soon with everything going on. Perhaps they sell him on it being available

We could offer a scholarship for 2021 if he sits out this season.

I don't know how FBS and FCS schools are handling scholarships for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 with no football being played. I assume/hope the scholarships are honored through Spring 2021. If true, Johnson could stay at SDSU for 1 or 2 semesters and then transfer in the Spring or Summer of 2021 when scholarships are available.

Then again, given recent family history with NU, I doubt that he would transfer here.

Why does it seem that fate doesn't want Clester's kids playing for UNL? I want another receiver that has to wear linebacker pads because he's so big.

Count forwards, count backs, appeals, and Covid are all options. Just a matter of if we are really an option for him.

Really no reason to quote scholarship numbers right now, this whole thing is blown up. He can be here if we adjust just one of the things I mention.

You don't think he'll want to come here for the superior medical care, and oversight? It is the best place to be to remain safe. I've been told.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back