• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BYU v. NU Game Thread

Drats! Got home from the concert, and I decided to read this, instead of going downstairs and expecting to see NEB/BYU highites on espn. Yeh, right!

In any case, sad to see them start out so badly, then fight like crazy, to just lose the way they did.

. .
Way to go, Gals. You had a great year; sorry it is over. :(

We love you all! :thankssign:

Drats! Got home from the concert, and I decided to read this, instead of going downstairs and expecting to see NEB/BYU highites on espn. Yeh, right!

In any case, sad to see them start out so badly, then fight like crazy, to just lose the way they did.

. .
Way to go, Gals. You had a great year; sorry it is over. :(

We love you all! :thankssign:

I think BYU played about as well as they could, and we didn't. It will be interesting to see how BYU does against UConn.

I think BYU played about as well as they could, and we didn't. It will be interesting to see how BYU does against UConn.

BYU will get destroyed. In women's basketball, the disparity between the top 2 or 3 teams and the next 20 is much greater than in men's basketball right now.

BYU played extremely well against us. When players who shoot 14% from 3 during the conference season are knocking down 3s, you know it is their night.

Gallant effort by the Huskers. Great season, with the second most wins in program history and a conference tournament title. We were very fortunate to avoid injuries with this team, given the lack of depth. After a couple of substandard recruiting years, it looks like things are picking up. And we know this group can coach. The future looks bright.

BYU will get destroyed. In women's basketball, the disparity between the top 2 or 3 teams and the next 20 is much greater than in men's basketball right now.

BYU played extremely well against us. When players who shoot 14% from 3 during the conference season are knocking down 3s, you know it is their night.

Gallant effort by the Huskers. Great season, with the second most wins in program history and a conference tournament title. We were very fortunate to avoid injuries with this team, given the lack of depth. After a couple of substandard recruiting years, it looks like things are picking up. And we know this group can coach. The future looks bright.

You are so correct! It was BYU's night. They shot the lights out! When a good (not great maybe) team gets as HOT as BYU got last night, there isn't much you can do. What amazed me more than anything was the coaching job CY was doing for Nebraska. The initial philosophy of doubling up on the 7 footer and letting low percentage (for the year) shooters shoot from the outside was a great going in philosophy. When that wasn't working Coach CY made all kinds of adjustments during the game...and they came real close to pulling it out. But in the end, BYU was just too hot last night to overcome.

Congrats Lady Huskers, you were a real pleasure to watch this year!!

BYU will get destroyed.

Well, yes they will. I was being nice. The fact is UConn has defeated their opponents by an AVERAGE of 36 points, and no one has finished within 10 points of them this year. I would like to have seen what we could do in front of a raucous home crowd. However, more than likely, our season would have ended after that game also.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back