• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye Week Presser: Tuesday 20 September With Coach Joseph 11:30 AM CDT

Stai never said it! Not sure why people can't get it straight. It's like they don't want to. Stai said not one word about Manning. Those comments were all from Schaefer.
And just like why didnt the media tell us, first, they dont always have it right, and when its right in front of us, some of us dont get it right either.

Loved the bolded, for sure
This is pure Oregon crap,needed to end.
Losing your resiliency by having it worked out of you, just look at our beginning of 1st and third qtrs.
You literally start playing that way and resilient plays wont happen as often and opposing coaches can then take advantage,less turnovers, fewer big plays etc etc.

Last edited:

This is bad look
There should be consequences for stai imo
Ok - I read some of the 'stuff' going out on this, but didn't listen to the original stream as it was pulled down. I thought Stai was in the room but he didn't actually say the things being reported, it was the reporters bringing it up offline as 'gossip' and what they had heard somewhere, either first or second hand. Manning's harsh rebuttal shows how inaccurate it was to begin with.

The issue with Stai is that I understand he didn't refute it. I get why everyone is frustrated but the rumors, inaccuracies and repeating partial or completely untrue stuff has got to stop.

Just to cover my own bases, If I am incorrect and Stai initiated and shared this info, I would have a completely different take.

Ok - I read some of the 'stuff' going out on this, but didn't listen to the original stream as it was pulled down. I thought Stai was in the room but he didn't actually say the things being reported, it was the reporters bringing it up offline as 'gossip' and what they had heard somewhere, either first or second hand. Manning's harsh rebuttal shows how inaccurate it was to begin with.

The issue with Stai is that I understand he didn't refute it. I get why everyone is frustrated but the rumors, inaccuracies and repeating partial or completely untrue stuff has got to stop.

Just to cover my own bases, If I am incorrect and Stai initiated and shared this info, I would have a completely different take.

That presumes that Stai was in a position to refute it. I guess he could have said he wasn't aware of any such rumors. But maybe he didn't want to partake in it and say something that would make it worse. (assuming he wasn't the one to bring it up.)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back