• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye Week Practice (11/6/19) Coach Frost

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Coach Frost will meet with the media following practice around 10:30 AM CST this morning

Coach Frost will meet with the media following practice around 10:30 AM CST this morning

Nuts.
When I saw this guy's name "Matthias Algarin", I had a mental image that perhaps he was some giant Minnesota shot-putter and discus guy that could play nose tackle, too.
Instead, he's just another itty-bitty speedster.
Welcome aboard, regardless, and congrats to the young man for choosing a warmer climate for college.

Nuts.
When I saw this guy's name "Matthias Algarin", I had a mental image that perhaps he was some giant Minnesota shot-putter and discus guy that could play nose tackle, too.
Instead, he's just another itty-bitty speedster.
Welcome aboard, regardless, and congrats to the young man for choosing a warmer climate for college.

what's odd is that his sister throws shot and discus for Nebraska Track!

he's not that itty bitty. about 6-0 and 180 now, I think. Had official visits and similar offers to Wiscy and Northwestern

there's a clip of him in his highlights where he's running on a field that was entirely covered in snow and ice.. lol!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back