• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BYE Week Nebraska News

As I have said a few times I have no dog in the coaching hire

For the most part I have sat back and just watched listened

Kyle Whittingham do not sleep on

Nuff said ;)
Why would he leave Utah? Especially for Nebraska. He has no history with the B1G and no history of rebuilding a program. He's a good coach but I would be absolutely flabbergasted if he gets hired.

Last edited:

What does this mean - you don't have a preference? Nobody has a dog in the coaching hire, everything is a wish or a hope at this point, trust in TA's process and see how it plays out.

Nuff said ;)
You are a KW fan, he might be your preference. If you care not to express that, no problem. Not sure what the Nuff said means.

If Whittingham is in the hunt, that would sound good to a lot of fans ... he's accomplished a lot at Utah.

For the most part I have sat back and just watched listened

Nuff said ;)
Quite the tease.
Would he come: 63 years old in November, all his HC is at UtAh, and he declined SEC jobs earlier.
Should NU want him: his PAC 12 conference games win % is 56% — some on this board have wanted to pass on candidates with similar good but not stellar records.

Quite the tease.
Would he come: 63 years old in November, all his HC is at UtAh, and he declined SEC jobs earlier.
Should NU want him: his PAC 12 conference games win % is 56% — some on this board have wanted to pass on candidates with similar good but not stellar records.
Not that exciting to me. I'm a bit burned-out from our last "Pac12 coaches" trying to "adjust" to the B1G.

I'd prefer to see ADTA find a HC with experience in/with the B1G, and/or a philosophy akin to the B1G style of play and culture.

I know that there may not be much inventory given this criteria, but I can always hope.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back