• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye Week Look-Alike

Bigger Ed

XL Cranial Shield w/ Auxiliary Vision Enhancement
5 Year Member
No bio pic and a deck of cards.
Stack_of_Cards-512.png

The current Nebraska o-line pics make these kids look like, well, kids. Check out the pics from the pipeline days (early-mid 90's or so) and the guys on the o-line look like grown freaking men.

To me, that is the biggest reason for the team's recent struggles (no not the way guys look but the lack of aggressiveness in them).

The current guys look like surfers and gamers who happen to be 6'7".

Here's a couple examples of what I'm talking about- does anyone even look like this anymore? Oof. Even the guy on the left (Eric Anderson I believe) looks on the surface like a physics major but you can tell he takes ZERO s$%t from anyone. Dishman clearly looks unhinged and Taylor, the best one of the bunch, has that sneaky psychotic look about him. #69 looks pisse dhe even has to be bothered to have this picture taken.

dishman.jpg

Last edited:
And I don't even have to mention this crew, but I will- even though they are clearly smiling, look at Wiegert- does anyone look like him anymore? Not someone I'd want to have to run into 50 times a game that's for sure. They are all smiliing because Stai just benched pressed 515 pounds- FOUR TIMES!

stai.jpg

And I don't even have to mention this crew, but I will- even though they are clearly smiling, look at Wiegert- does anyone look like him anymore? Not someone I'd want to have to run into 50 times a game that's for sure. They are all smiliing because Stai just benched pressed 515 pounds- FOUR TIMES!

View attachment 31531

Ya....but can they squat 800 lbs's!!! LOL!

Miss all of those guys......a lot!

View attachment 31531
Roids ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back