• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye Week game thread for all games

Imagine playing beyond the first overtime.

Check that . . . imagine just scoring in the first overtime. One step at a time, I guess.

Illinois has improved. Admittedly only 3-5 and they have been blown out twice but they also have lost three one score games including to the #24 ranked team by 7 points and #25 by 4. They have won two one score games including today's road win over a top ten team and another one.

Illinois has improved. Admittedly only 3-5 and they have been blown out twice but they also have lost three one score games including to the #24 ranked team by 7 points and #25 by 4. They have won two one score games including today's road win over a top ten team and another one.
And yet they're only 3-5.

The Big Ten is a lot of teams with flaws that can't separate from each other.

I'll bet it ultimately ends up Ohio State and the rest of the pack. Maybe the winner of Michigan - Michigan State can make it interesting, but I'm skeptical either is better than the Buckeyes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back