• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Burn ND Burn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Californication

Charlie Brown
15 Year Member
May belong in other teams, but nothing this weekend could make me happier than having them get smoked by USC.

May Touchdown Jesus give the "incomplete pass - and losing game" sign after tonight's game.

Wait...can BOTH teams lose? :wow:

As much as I despise the Domers, I want them to win. Can't take another all SEC championship game.

I hate both, but USC is going no where and I just ant stomach ND having a chance to win a national championship

As much as I despise the Domers, I want them to win. Can't take another all SEC championship game.

I was really hoping for a lock out of the SEC in this years championship game but KSU and OU ruined that for me. Now it is looking like an all SEC championship again. Can't believe I may not be watching the BCS championship two years in a row. I hate the Domers but please for the love of god ND beat USC and Alabama.

One thing I don't understand is all the hatred spewed on ND around here. They're an honest program, they have major tradition, and rarely, if ever, have player behavior issues. (I'd bet they've had fewer player-related issues than Nebraska) Is it the fact that they have NBC all to themselves? That's a sign of their huge popularity nation-wide. Is it because ND is a Catholic institution? That's the equivalent of hating Baylor because they're Baptist, or BYU because they're Mormon. It really should have nothing to do with it.

Somebody enlighten me.

One thing I don't understand is all the hatred spewed on ND around here. They're an honest program, they have major tradition, and rarely, if ever, have player behavior issues. (I'd bet they've had fewer player-related issues than Nebraska) Is it the fact that they have NBC all to themselves? That's a sign of their huge popularity nation-wide. Is it because ND is a Catholic institution? That's the equivalent of hating Baylor because they're Baptist, or BYU because they're Mormon. It really should have nothing to do with it.

Somebody enlighten me.

Personal preference, Hefty. Ketchup v. mustard.

I don't hate much of anything or anybody, but I do hate the Domers. It's my prerogative as a fan(atic)! :wave:

GBR.

Somebody enlighten me.

I'm Catholic and I hate ND!!!! Lots of reasons, too!

I was really hoping for a lock out of the SEC in this years championship game but KSU and OU ruined that for me. Now it is looking like an all SEC championship again. Can't believe I may not be watching the BCS championship two years in a row. I hate the Domers but please for the love of god ND beat USC and Alabama.

If ND loses, then the only possibility to avoid an all-SEC NC game like last year would be if UCLA beats Stanford and Oregon beats UCLA (badly) in the Pac 12 Championship game...but even that might not be enough to avoid having Florida playing the winner of Alabama/Geargia in the NC. So, that being the case....GO ND!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back