• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bunchie

Right. If we got in a spot where we lost Vedral and Martinez for more than a month at the same time, then we talk.

Husker fans building multiple bomb shelters in case the first couple don’t hold up against launched nukes this thread.
Its insanity

Even if Bunch leaves, NV is next in line. LM still redshirts. If you lose Vedral too....the season is already lost. You don't burn LM's redshirt. You give Luke time....but it would be Masker time at that point.
Well I hear Hurts is looking for a home. If MC cant beat out Bunch and Vedral then we need to keep on adding QB's

Right. If we got in a spot where we lost Vedral and Martinez for more than a month at the same time, then we talk.

Husker fans building multiple bomb shelters in case the first couple don’t hold up against launched nukes this thread.
I agree that's almost impossible.... oh wait didn't that happen in 2016 in a game? Armstrong was out, Fyfe got injured and we were playing Zac Darlington in the 4th quarter? So yea multiple bomb shelters do happen.... it's rare but it does and can happen.

Well I hear Hurts is looking for a home. If MC cant beat out Bunch and Vedral then we need to keep on adding QB's
Yeah...and I'm sure Hurts will leave Alabama because he's a backup so he can come to Nebraska to be....drum roll please.... a backup? You cant be serious? Please tell me your trolling me.

I agree that's almost impossible.... oh wait didn't that happen in 2016 in a game? Armstrong was out, Fyfe got injured and we were playing Zac Darlington in the 4th quarter? So yea multiple bomb shelters do happen.... it's rare but it does and can happen.
And in that case, Luke would play. The argument that is being made is that he would not exceed the four-game threshold and maintain his redshirt. Again if we lose our top two QBs for a significant amount of time, then most likely it's Matt Masker taking 1st team snaps.

And in that case, Luke would play. The argument that is being made is that he would not exceed the four-game threshold and maintain his redshirt. Again if we lose our top two QBs for a significant amount of time, then most likely it's Matt Masker taking 1st team snaps.
Well it's going to be interesting as we both agree. Lets hope no backup is needed for any reason next season for AM...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back