• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bunchie

Does he have a scholarship here?

If I am him, and I don't have one, I am leaving... If I have one, I am staying...

I would feel that I have done everything to earn and deserve a scholarship...

Last edited:
Mc Caffery will jump to the number 2 spot. Vedral and Bunch are both number 3, if Bunch wants to play he has to leave.

Does he have a scholarship here?

If I am him, and I don't have one, I am leaving... If I have one, I am staying...

I would feel that I have done everything to earn and deserve a scholarship...

It’s not like we don’t have a few to spare for a guy who started a game for us

Maybe someone asked this already but if Bunch transfers, either to a another FBS team or a lower level, since he is not a scholarship athlete does he have to sit out a year?

If McCaffery does RS we better hope and pray AM doesn't go down in 2019. Neither one of the current backups is good enough to win our division imo. We just saw a TRUE freshman lead a team to a NC! Yea he's exceptional but if he was red shirting this season we'd never know about him? If McCaffery is the back up in 2020 he still will have very limited playing time. Perhaps 4 games assuming we have some blowouts and he's allowed to play instead of the designated backups?

We've seen some exceptional true freshman QB's the last 10 years including our own AM....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back