• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bubba's Been Cited

AAL1006

Recruit
10 Year Member
I ran across this article on MSN (excerpt follows).

Kansas City Royals prospect Bubba Starling has been given a citation for underage drinking in Arizona.
The Royals said Wednesday that the 19-year-old Starling was cited during a random alcohol check after Saturday's football game between Arizona State and Southern California in Tempe.

Rest of article can be found online.

Kansas City Royals prospect Bubba Starling has been given a citation for underage drinking in Arizona.
The Royals said Wednesday that the 19-year-old Starling was cited during a random alcohol check after Saturday's football game between Arizona State and Southern California in Tempe.

So. :cool:

So he was scouting a potential Rose Bowl opponent for Nebraska? Thanks kid!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back