• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bubba Starling ain't coming to Lincoln . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Watson leaves Bubba has said he will have to reconsider coming to NU. Hate to see the latter but we'll get by.

If Watson leaves Bubba has said he will have to reconsider coming to NU. Hate to see the latter but we'll get by.

I'd show Bubba some Beck schemes and plays (if these rumors are true) and I'd think Bubba would reconsider. Beck's offense is more in line with what Kansas was running with Mangino a good passing offense and very good zone read plays to utilize both the RB and the QB.

LOL.

If each post only takes you 2 minutes....that's an average of 3 hours a day...just on those. when you throw in your reading time....we are looking at ThotDoc putting in probably 5-6 hours a day here. Guess my gaming addiction is now justified! :Biggrin:

Word and Music Association and the thread about nothing doesn't take 2 minutes a post and who reads what you guys have to say anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back