• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BTN2GO app is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskermedic

Retired
Lifetime Member
Just downloaded it to my wife's IPad and my IPhone. Very cool! Could someone check and see if they have an android app out there as well.

Last edited:

Just downloaded it to my wife's IPad and my IPhone. Very cool! Could someone check and see if they have an android app out there as well.

It ( Ipad app) has been out for a little while. Watched parts the stream on the Husker / Oregon mens BB game that was on the B1G network via my Ipad using the B1G to go while in the Bob. Was pretty impressed. The steam to my Ipad was only about 45 sec behind what was taking place real time in front of me. Kind of like my own repaly system! Quality of the video via ATT 3G was not bad either.

Last edited:
Nothing out there yet for android. I have checked pretty much every week all season. They keep saying it is in development.

Yeah, the Android market has been ignored by the BTN2GO app, along with another app familiar to many on this web site.... :p :p :p :p :p

Fortunatley, I have an iPad2 that I can stream their programs over whenever free WiFi is available. Could not see the need to pay for a contract for it....

I agree 4H. It looks like I may be soon getting an iPad2 through work also. I have to test our sites on the iOS and I'm getting tired of having coworkers do my testing for me. I won't be buying a contract either. If need be I'll use my android 4g phone as a hotspot for the iPad2. Most of the time I can find a free WiFi somewhere though.

It ( Ipad app) has been out for a little while. Watched parts the stream on the Husker / Oregon mens BB game that was on the B1G network via my Ipad using the B1G to go while in the Bob. Was pretty impressed. The steam to my Ipad was only about 45 sec behind what was taking place real time in front of me. Kind of like my own repaly system! Quality of the video via ATT 3G was not bad either.

I'm pretty sure this is a sign of the apocolypse....

been out for a while...i tried it on my iPhone but it says I have to have a subscription to BTN first thru my cable company...kinda weird but I'm working on it so I can get the games thru my phone shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back