• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BTN Reairs NU v. Mich

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only folks that can legitimately claim to have attended the most miserable Husker game were in Lubbock in 2004.

Yep. Good point. Fortunately, I was not in attendance for that disaster.

But I still say last year's Michigan game was the most embarrassing football game to have been a Nebraska fan that I've ever been in attendance for. Followed very closely by '08 Oklahoma. 2008 Oklahoma was an incredible football team, 2011 Michigan was slightly above average.... which makes that blowout all the more embarrassing.

But I still say last year's Michigan game was the most embarrassing football game to have been a Nebraska fan that I've ever been in attendance for. Followed very closely by '08 Oklahoma. 2008 Oklahoma was an incredible football team, 2011 Michigan was slightly above average.... which makes that blowout all the more embarrassing.

...and the '04 Red Raiders were stellar? Nope, Beau Davis' expression alone sealed the win.

Last edited:

...and the '04 Red Raiders were stellar? Nope, Beau Davis' expression alone sealed the win.

I'm not sure how I can clarify it anymore, but I wasn't there for '04 Texas Tech game. So last year's Michigan game, which is what this thread was originally about, would be the most embarrassing game I've ever been there to witness. I was just saying that I'm not such of fan of catching the BTN re-airs of this particular disaster.

I'm not sure how I can clarify it anymore, but I wasn't there for '04 Texas Tech game. So last year's Michigan game, which is what this thread was originally about, would be the most embarrassing game I've ever been there to witness. I was just saying that I'm not such of fan of catching the BTN re-airs of this particular disaster.

Apologies, McLaughlin. I thought you were making a blanket statement, but now see that you were speaking to your own experience.

Sad to say, my choice for most embarrassing game attended has to be either the 2005 loss to Missery in Columbia or the loss to Oklahoma in the 2010 Big XII CG. Seven sacks, down by three, and Watson was still dialing up drop back passes. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back