• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bryce Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Huskerbub. The Brown brothers are both huge talents that seem to have let the circus around them and their talents from a young age... get the best of them. Here's to hoping they gain some maturity and see success in the future.

Good points CY.

As said above, its KState. I've heard this from all over the internet. And speaking of, KSU fans are pretty darn excited about him. They either don't know of his excited past, or don't mind.

If your team had the talent level of Kansas State, you would be happy too. :lol:

The word here in Nashville is that Brown was supposed to have had a face to face with Dooley earlier this week but already had left Knoxville. Dooley has announced he is no longer in the program and hasnt released him from his schollie and most people here due think he is going to go to Manhattan i guess we shall see also dont if all has heard the Ole Miss has accecepted former Oregon qb Jason Mazzoli to their program

Wonder if this belongs in the "other teams" section, as technically Mr. Brown will not play for a team that will be on the Huskers schedule in the future........... just say'n ;)

Wonder if this belongs in the "other teams" section, as technically Mr. Brown will not play for a team that will be on the Huskers schedule in the future........... just say'n ;)

While you do have a point, the new(old) regime seems to be a tad bit more lenient.

ESPN NCAAF UPDATE:
Tennessee RB Bryce Brown asks for release from scholarship; wants to transfer to Kansas State.

SHOCKING!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5424622

But Vols coach Derek Dooley said Friday that he will not release Brown from his scholarship.

"I have a lot of respect for Bryce as a person and a player," Dooley said. "This is a professional decision, not a personal one."

Dooley said he makes decisions on who to release based on three criteria: what was the player's personal investment into the program; what harm the player's departure would cause the program; and how the player handled the situation as a person.

"I have an obligation to protect the program," said Dooley, who has released some players and declined to release others since taking over the Vols. "Bryce can still go to Kansas State but I'm not releasing him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back