• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bruce Chubick didn't feel welcomed...

Huh. Does this have something to do with his Dad and the Omaha coaches? Bruce's dad was very angry at Miles about the Aguek Arop deal. I thought Miles was finally healing the wounds from that with Akol, but that doesn't mend fences with Coach Chubick.

I might point out that before Miles was named head coach at Nebraska, virtually nothing was done by the university or anyone in the Athletic Department to keep track of former players, careers, situations, or garnering any recognition.

Since Miles (he is the one who established the 'Legends' activities, I believe) the Basketball Program has reached out to the former players and welcomed them back to Lincoln with open arms. Several former players have tweeted the same.

I guess Chubick didn't get the memo.

I might point out that before Miles was named head coach at Nebraska, virtually nothing was done by the university or anyone in the Athletic Department to keep track of former players, careers, situations, or garnering any recognition.

Since Miles (he is the one who established the 'Legends' activities, I believe) the Basketball Program has reached out to the former players and welcomed them back to Lincoln with open arms. Several former players have tweeted the same.

Sounds like he didn't want the memo.

Huh. Does this have something to do with his Dad and the Omaha coaches? Bruce's dad was very angry at Miles about the Aguek Arop deal. I thought Miles was finally healing the wounds from that with Akol, but that doesn't mend fences with Coach Chubick.

It does. 100%.

This too. Lue was never even invited back to campus until he won an NBA championship. This is on the administration more so then the coaches.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back