• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brook Berringer

68hskr

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
I am looking for a Brook Berringer signed item. This is for my son who is in the Navy. He is a huge husker fan and is starting his husker collection. If anyone has something for sale, please let me know either on this post or by private message. Thanks in advance.
Gary

I am looking for a Brook Berringer signed item. This is for my son who is in the Navy. He is a huge husker fan and is starting his husker collection. If anyone has something for sale, please let me know either on this post or by private message. Thanks in advance.
Gary
Did you find anything yet? I might have something signed by Brook that you can have.

@68hskr

Found it. Black and white as it is a University picture. I found his 1995 All-America Candidate card at the time and put the picture and card together. You might want to re-frame. It's just on a plaque. A gift to your son, if you want it. Please tell him, "Thanks for his service" for me. I have a lot of stuff and no where to display it anymore. Please PM me your address and I will send it out to you. If you are going to the Wisconsin game, you can pick it up.

Wouldn't let me post the whole picture. I just noticed that you predicted Whisky to win this week. I will not hold it against your son.:)

Attachments

• Brook (2).jpg
    Brook (2).jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back