• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bronson Marsh QB 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogahusker

All Big 10
20 Year Member
2012 is a big year for campaigning, so I designate myself campaign manager for Bronson Marsh for QB in 2012. :)

...whats his 10, 40, and 100 yrd dash times? I personally dont see a problem with taylor...he just seemed too timid and alot slower than usual this yr...he wasnt the lightning fast guy we were used to...he also threw the ball better than last yr...although our receivers dropped quite a few balls again this yr....wait it out for now...no need for drastic changes...17 starters come back next yr

...whats his 10, 40, and 100 yrd dash times? I personally dont see a problem with taylor...he just seemed too timid and alot slower than usual this yr...he wasnt the lightning fast guy we were used to...he also threw the ball better than last yr...although our receivers dropped quite a few balls again this yr....wait it out for now...no need for drastic changes...17 starters come back next yr

I know but how will we replace BK?

Wasn't he voted scout team player of the year??

Yes, scout team offensive MVP.

Any Omaha folks around here that can testify?

Also, Red Reign, is there any video out there? Marsh threw for over 7000 yards in High School. And he can run. Has been compared to Persa from NW.

Also, Red Reign, is there any video out there? Marsh threw for over 7000 yards in High School. And he can run. Has been compared to Persa from NW.

He ran an offense at Millard South that threw the ball pretty regularly. I remember seeing him early in his junior year and thinking that he was pretty impressive. You still don't see great passing QBs around Nebraska, but he was an exception. Pretty decent zip on the ball, and always looked comfortable in the pocket. I don't remember seeing him spend much time running the ball, but I only saw him in 3 or 4 games.

He has spent a lot of time as a defensive back here. I'm not entirely sure if we know what to do at the QB position right now. You'd think that Martinez, Carnes, Turner, Kellogg, Broekemeier, and whoever else they have sitting there would be enough for a solid competition. Maybe they're moving Marsh back because they're concerned about someone transferring again.

Last edited:

I saw him play a couple of times. Good player. Runs and throws well. Can he light it up at this level.....ehhh? I don't know, but he deserve a shot. He's not real tall if I remember right. 5' 10" maybe. That was a couple of years ago. He may have grown some since then. I'd say Persa would be a good comparison. Just don't know if he's Persa good.

Are they going to give him a look there with the recent defections or is he still slated for defense?

I would imagine they'd make that decision in the next couple of weeks; probably have a good idea before February, but will commit to something after signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back