• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Broncos looking at Jim Harbaugh

So it’s ok to make fun of someone for their size? His size has zero to do with his capabilities as a person and coach.
Where did I make fun of his size? It's common knowledge he loves cheeseburgers, evens talks about it on own.

Screenshot_20230102_203010_Chrome.jpg

But I'm sure Andy Reid appreciates you coming to his aide unnecessarily :thumbsup:

False. The play sheet Reid has is actually a red Robin menu. That dude does love him some cheeseburgers.
Bienemy is the Frank Solich of the KC and Andy Reed is T.O. He is OC in name only, And just like Frank, try as they might they can't find him a HC job either.

I'm confused.

Is Harbaugh going to the Chiefs now? Did he say no to the Broncos??? Does he like cheeseburgers??? Does Frank Solich like cheeseburgers?? Is Andy Reed heading to Michigan where large cheeseburgers reside???

I'll try and keep up...

I just want to chime in, because I had posted in another thread how Harbaugh had stated his flirtation with the NFL was over after the Minnesota Vikings ordeal. I think he recommitted to Michigan, saying he wasn’t talking to the NFL anymore. Michigan, in turn, added to Harbaugh’s contract, raise and all. If I’m Michigan, I’m letting him walk. Find someone who isn’t job hunting every season. It gets old. This makes Harbaugh an absolute liar. He could shut this stuff down like that, but he hasn’t. Must be some smoke to this fire. I’d be pretty disappointed if I were a Michigan fan after what he said.

I just want to chime in, because I had posted in another thread how Harbaugh had stated his flirtation with the NFL was over after the Minnesota Vikings ordeal. I think he recommitted to Michigan, saying he wasn’t talking to the NFL anymore. Michigan, in turn, added to Harbaugh’s contract, raise and all. If I’m Michigan, I’m letting him walk. Find someone who isn’t job hunting every season. It gets old. This makes Harbaugh an absolute liar. He could shut this stuff down like that, but he hasn’t. Must be some smoke to this fire. I’d be pretty disappointed if I were a Michigan fan after what he said.
Even if he stays, the negative recruiting is going to ramp up big time. It's pretty clear that at some point in the next 2-4 years he's gone.

One thing I've wondered as well is how much Mahome's sometimes other worldly talent minimizes Bienemy's abilities in the eyes of those who hire NFL coaches. His only tenure as a coordinator has been with Mahomes under center.
Yep. The plays aren’t magic, but the dude pulling the trigger sometimes is magic. Hell, it’s Andy Reid’s offense anyway. Reid is heavily involved.

Even if he stays, the negative recruiting is going to ramp up big time. It's pretty clear that at some point in the next 2-4 years he's gone.
It sure seems that way. And I have no problem with that, just don’t say what he had said a year ago. It’s BS. Makes him a liar, and that’s a shot at one’s character.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back