• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Broncos looking at Jim Harbaugh

He must be a terrible interview. Seems like he is always the "next guy up" but goes nowhere.

I have thought the same thing.

I don't even know if (?) he really wants the HC position anywhere. He has seen the requirements and duties up close and personal, and has a pretty good gig going right now.

not sure he would want to go to a team in thte same division. only thing i can think of why he would is working with wilson who has similar traits to mahomes.

I don't think Bienemy gets serious consideration and I do think it's because he doesn't interview well.

On why he might want the job, I'm not buying the Mahomes comparison. Wilson might have had similar traits ten years ago, but he's not close to the player he was just a few years ago.

I have thought the same thing.

I don't even know if (?) he really wants the HC position anywhere. He has seen the requirements and duties up close and personal, and has a pretty good gig going right now.

One thing I've wondered as well is how much Mahome's sometimes other worldly talent minimizes Bienemy's abilities in the eyes of those who hire NFL coaches. His only tenure as a coordinator has been with Mahomes under center.

One thing I've wondered as well is how much Mahome's sometimes other worldly talent minimizes Bienemy's abilities in the eyes of those who hire NFL coaches. His only tenure as a coordinator has been with Mahomes under center.
As a Chiefs fan I would be ECSTATIC if the Donkeys hired Bienemy. The Chiefs running game reminds me of Nebraskas: unimaginative, predictable, and largely unsuccessful. His play calling is maddening at times and I think he's survived as long as he has because he has an incredible QB to bail him out.

As a Chiefs fan I would be ECSTATIC if the Donkeys hired Bienemy. The Chiefs running game reminds me of Nebraskas: unimaginative, predictable, and largely unsuccessful. His play calling is maddening at times and I think he's survived as long as he has because he has an incredible QB to bail him out.

My thoughts exactly, minus the 'Donkey's hired Bienemy' part.

It's like McDaniel and Brady. Mc Daniel was the offensive genius behind Brady, until he wasn't behind Brady anymore.

When you've got Mahomes bailing your ass out, it makes you look like you know what you're doing.

The bulk of the rest of his career in the NFL was as KC's running backs coach.

Hate to break it to you…Andy Reid calls the plays on game days. Bienemy just relays them to Mahomes. Bienemy is the offensive coordinator all the other days except on game days.

Reid is sitting with Mahomes between series to go over coverages, plays, etc…

Last edited:

Hate to break it to you…Andy Reid calls the plays on game days. Bienemy just relays them to Mahomes. Bienemy is the offensive coordinator all the other days except on game days.

Reid is sitting with Mahomes between series to go over coverages, plays, etc…
False. The play sheet Reid has is actually a red Robin menu. That dude does love him some cheeseburgers.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back