• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brice Turner ATH Bay City, TX is N

I didn’t see a scholarship offer tweeted. Is he a walk on?
Love that he’s a burner. It’ll be fun to torch B1G west secondary’s

Last edited:

Won the Texas 4A 100-meter title as a junior with a wind-aided time of 10.25 seconds and the 200-meter title with a wind-aided time of 21.04 seconds. Ran several sub-11.00 wind-legal 100- and sub-22.00 200-meter times, including a 10.48 100 and 21.40 200, both at regionals.
Earned second place in the Texas 4A 100-meter championship as a sophomore in May 2021 with a wind-aided 10.51. Placed third in the 2021 Texas 4A 200 title with a 21.68.

i like on some of those run plays, he knew when its time to turn the jets on and when it was time to let the play develop and a hole to run thru opens first. number one gripe i have about football is seeing a runner just run into a pile of players thinking their gonna blow that scrum up. it never happens...
Like AA, he wont need much of a hole either it seems, if he can do it next level

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back