• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brett Maher

A small bit of good news in a bleak Husker related weekend. Brett Maher kicked another 62 yard field goal today becoming the first NFL kicker to record two FGs of at least 62 yard in a career.

Well done Brett, albeit in a loss for the Cowboys
To be correct, he's the first NFL kicker to record at least 3 field goals of 60 yards or more.

Such a roller coaster, a few weeks ago after the misses in the Packers game he was close to being jettisoned, truly a “what have you done for me lately” type of gig

I think the Cowboys do some creative "wind management" with their stadium openings. Open a few spaces when Brett is kicking and then close them up. Or, he's a really good kicker.
I would say really good kicker.

Just talked to his grandparents again a few minutes ago, they haven't seen him kick this year but were at a game last year and saw a walk off FG to win the game.

So much for the Jets this season even after that Dallas win. Pats brought them crashing back to reality last night with complete destruction. Back to the drawing board but there's always next year. GO PATS!
Pats are doing that to everyone though.... might be the best defense in years when it comes to making big plays.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back