• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brett Maher

I text my buddies in Dallas and said your welcome for your kicker, they responded with he's lost us two games this year..you can have him back.

Pats are doing that to everyone though.... might be the best defense in years when it comes to making big plays.
Belichick took over most of the D this season which I thought was really interesting. Obviously so far they've played really well. Their seconday is the best it's been for perhaps ever. However we have the real tough part of the schedule ahead and we'll have some losses imo. No one is going undefeated in the NFL this season. They just grabbed a pretty good receiver from Atlanta because they are really crippled up at WR and TE. They also have 2 starters out of the O-line and there's a lot of football ahead. Buffalo is playing well and only 1 game behind in the divison with a very easy schedule. Fortunately the next meeting with the Pats is at Gillette. I honestly take nothing for granted in the NFL because things can change in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Belichick took over most of the D this season which I thought was really interesting. Obviously so far they've played really well. Their seconday is the best it's been for perhaps ever. However we have the real tough part of the schedule ahead and we'll have some losses imo. No one is going undefeated in the NFL this season. They just grabbed a pretty good receiver from Atlanta because they are really crippled up at WR and TE. They also have 2 starters out of the O-line and there's a lot of football ahead. Buffalo is playing well and only 1 game behind in the divison with a very easy schedule. Fortunately the next meeting with the Pats is at Gillette. I honestly take nothing for granted in the NFL because things can change in a heartbeat.
I was watching last night and stunned to see Ben Watson in there playing TE... dude is going to be 39 in December. Sanu will be a good pick-up. He is a great option in the slot when JE needs a counterpart. I can only imagine if Gordon, Edelman and Sanu get some health and cohesion what Brady will do to people with time to throw.

I was watching last night and stunned to see Ben Watson in there playing TE... dude is going to be 39 in December. Sanu will be a good pick-up. He is a great option in the slot when JE needs a counterpart. I can only imagine if Gordon, Edelman and Sanu get some health and cohesion what Brady will do to people with time to throw.
Watson was cut and almost immediately brought back when another TE went down. He's a good player but it's telling the Pats cut him and he's a huge favorite of the team players. As you say he's pushing 40 which is crazy for a TE but then again Jason Witten is 37 and playing pretty well? If and that's a big if the Pats get everyone healthy they are going to be a very tough out for anyone this season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back