• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brett Bielema at Illinois

You had to really listed to what they said. 9 had all vonference mentions. That means at least 1 person voted for them. Matorbhebhe and brown were the killers. 1 of those is gone.

Also except for a few runs luke was terrible.
Epstein also had a few more yards than Brown on half the carries (113-13) Brown (110-26). Epstein seems to have career days against us and I believe is back this year. Still, I think we should do much better this year.

Epstein also had a few more yards than Brown on half the carries (113-13) Brown (110-26). Epstein seems to have career days against us and I believe is back this year. Still, I think we should do much better this year.
Whenever they needed the yards 2nd or 3rd and long. It was brown or Materbehbeh

So, when we beat them by 17, what does that make us in their eyes?
It would say a lot of our offensive line and defensive line could push around a veteran group. If we own the line of scrimmage I will feel very confident about this team. Last year our guys where pups. Well now they’re grizzlies. The Pipeline will return this season!

It would say a lot of our offensive line and defensive line could push around a veteran group. If we own the line of scrimmage I will feel very confident about this team. Last year our guys where pups. Well now they’re grizzlies. The Pipeline will return this season!
Oh, we will win our share, but it wont be easy, unless new schemes slow them down.
But we have way too much depth and fire power

Having experience and several war daddies fixes things up front
See I’m pumped now!!!
giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back