• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Break the curse rally

Husker In Oklahoma

All American
20 Year Member
I’ve said multiple times, oftentimes, it feels like this program is cursed. Apparently, I’m not alone in this thought. There is a rally scheduled for break the curse. I don’t really believe in this type of nonsense, but some of the things that have happened almost appear as though there is some sort of curse. Maybe this rally will help. Sure as hell can’t hurt much. Lol.

I’ve said multiple times, oftentimes, it feels like this program is cursed. Apparently, I’m not alone in this thought. There is a rally scheduled for break the curse. I don’t really believe in this type of nonsense, but some of the things that have happened almost appear as though there is some sort of curse. Maybe this rally will help. Sure as hell can’t hurt much. Lol.

Sounds fun...why not! Good dose for beefing up Big Red psyche.

The program does seem to be snakebit. Many times self-inflected, sometimes not. My lucky shirts didn't help. My lucky beer didn't help. Maybe a rally will help. Or an exorcism.
All it’s caused is more Coors Lights for me. Lol. In seriousness though, something is definitely been awry and much of it is self inflicted. It’s like every single decision is the wrong decision, no matter how good it looks, or how right it feels. Like I mentioned, this sure as hell can’t hurt much, so what the hell, may as well give it a shot.

We have given back any kind of lucky break we have gotten through the years you would think! Hope we are through paying back Frost off Wiggins foot to Matt Davison! Maybe we need a Navajo medicine man to go through the whole complex and make the evil spirits leave!! We changed the turf, that has to help!

Call me a grouch but rallying to "Break the Curse" seems really weak, like rallying to "Have a Winning Season!" or "Show Improvement!" or "At Least Win Homecoming!"

It is where we are of course but I'd rather the team just keeps grinding until it's competitive before we fans lower our aspirational standards so much.

And anyway, Nebraska sucks today because of failures of men, including some specific men. I'm not trying to turn this thread into a discussion of exactly who; I'm only saying this mess was caused by people, not some silly non-existent curse.

/ENDRANT

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back