• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Braylon Heards test results are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Really? How embarrassing that must be to many at the institution!
It should be a formality because admissions has obvioulsy seen and gone through his transcripts before. And presumably the NCAA has already completed that process. As I understand it, Heard was taking no formal academic classes, the issue was test scores.

It should be a formality because admissions has obvioulsy seen and gone through his transcripts before. And presumably the NCAA has already completed that process. As I understand it, Heard was taking no formal academic classes, the issue was test scores.

You're missing Cardinal's point, KleinTx. He's not talking about Braylon Heard at all. He's dissing Nebraska for not having the high admission standards of his beloved Stanford. But all you really need to know about that is that at some point, Stanford let him in.

Last edited:
Your missing Cardinal's point, KleinTx. He's not talking about Braylon Heard at all. He's dissing Nebraska for not having the high admission standards of his beloved Stanford. But all you really need to know about that is that at some point, Stanford let him in.

I guess we are supposed to care or be impressed about Stanford on a football forum. If this was the huskermax math BBS then I might be. As for the CU connection...I just giggle.

Last edited:

Wow. Really? How embarrassing that must be to many at the institution!

As a public university, UNL is open to just about anyone. It's not like Stanford where you have to fight for a spot. You just show that you've met the entrance requirements in all the subjects and you're in. They've also made it much easier to start at the community college where there's less stress and transfer over.....they're not the enemy (except for maybe some of the communists in the English Department) and they actually try to help the students succeed.

fantastic news. not just for NU either. i like to see good things happen to people willing to work for them. even if he never starts a game at NU he is a good addition to the team for his charactor and determination. good for you braylon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back