• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Branson Yager, OT from Utah, is N

Not exactly a “who’s who” of schools offering him. Austin obviously see’s something in him.

P-5 offers thus far from Cal. Iowa State and BYU all of whom over the past couple of years have fared better than Nebraska

Scouting Report:

Long frame with broad shoulders, high waist and thick lower half. Appears filled out physically, but could replace mass with lean muscle. Powerful blocker with toughness and grit. Immovable at the point of attack, with ability to reach the second level in run support. Drives through contact to push back defenders. Plays through the whistle. Shows relentless and tenacity to open lanes. Not the quickest out of his stance, but difficult to stop once he gets momentum. Tends to lunge forward at times, so must refine technique to maintain sound technique and leverage. Decent pass protector with room to improve overall agility, lateral quickness and bend. Potential multi-year starter at the Power Five level with chance to garner NFL Draft attention.

Last edited:

6'9" 275
6"6" 310
6'8" 330

Our three OL recruits are not going to be easy to move, that is for sure.

Compare to the last 5 classes using Rivals measurements:

2015:
1588042402178.png

2016:
1588042370638.png

2017:
1588042334815.png

2018:
1588042432372.png

2019:
1588042478658.png

2020:

6'6" 270
6'6" 275

Just saw Nate Clouse beat me to this with a twitter tweet that he twittled.

Last edited:

I knew the media panic had got to me when I saw the above Gabriel Tweet and somehow confused the red balloons for pandemic spread on a map... ugh.:Bananalazy:
This isn't a popular stance, but the balloon release after Nebraska's first score is just a silly, dumb, overrated "tradition" imho. AND IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED! HAHAHAHa~~!!!`1!1!!!

Is this kid LDS I see he has a BYU offer. Doesn’t mean anything but if he is he will be going on a mission.

I do not know

Not necessarily. I lived in Utah for seven years and had a friend or two whose sons chose not too. Sometimes based on finances as the church pays nothing towards the two years . Another friends son just did not want to do it. The vast majority do but its not always a given

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back