• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bowl Game Thread: Texas Bowl: Arkansas (6-6) vs Texas (6-6)

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
9 PM ET, ESPN – Dave Pasch, Brian Griese, and Tom Luginbill

Pigs vs. Steers

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://pshared.5min.com/Scripts/PlayerSeed.js?sid=1789&width=570&height=351&playList=518571577&responsive=false"></script>

Another battle of Stalingrad situation, neither side worth rooting for won't root for Bert and I hate Satan

Can anyone help me find the difference between these two pictures? I can't find any.

7247033_orig.jpg

USATSI_7572003.jpg

In the 4th quarter, the Hogs are up 31-7 and the Horns have 29 total yards of offense.

First OU and now this? Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Texas finished with just 59 yards of offense, and Arkansas didn't have any turnovers. It's surprising that the horns were able to get on the board at all.

I don't care for BB, but you got to give him some credit. He installs a hardnose run game, and the defense follows suit. Arky will be a trendy pick next year.

Paying 5 mil a year to a coach doesn't guarantee you 100 yards of total offense in a bowl game. Burn Texas...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back