• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bowl Bound

Tired of people who are happy losing.

Im sure you are going to respond back that it’s insane to think you are happy that we are losing. Well it’s insane to think there are people on this board rooting for failure. If you can’t see the passion of the fans that are fed up with the results that is on you but using the derogatory 4 letter description of those great fans is more on you.
You are right pal.Who in here would continue to make jokes about our beloved Huskers?

I WISH That we looked at the core realities instead of focusing upon adiophras Like the punctuation police

What is the meaning of this word?
iu

I looked it up and all I found was Adiaphora.

Got Qquestions:

Adiaphora is the plural of the word adiaphoron, which, in philosophy, refers to a thing that exists outside of moral law. An adiaphoron is an action that is neither condemned nor approved by morality.

By the way, punctuation makes sentences flow and are easier to comprehend than just a jumble of thoughts put together without punctuation and/or separation. But that's okay. You just do you. :Smile:

Doing me has worked out very well being a psychotherapist for many years and also now being offered a position on the faculty at a major university, But I’m a very seasoned citizen!!!

Great post, so tired of the $#!t bags on this board who constantly root for the failure (or against the success) of this team. I’m with you HiO, anything is possible this last month with two bye weeks. I think we can get there!!

So tired of people who keep beating the word filter on a family oriented forum. When we have asked over and over for folks not to do so

Thread ban

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back