• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Boulder goes Primetime!

Imo Nebraska could have gotten Sanders.

He was obviously not the type of person Alberts was looking for.

I believe he will flame out (no pun intended) in Boulder.

We dodged a bullet with this guy.

And CU got shot right in the sphincter.

San Francisco heart shot.

I'm sure Klieman would beg to differ. If you can coach kids, that will carry over to every level. NFL not withstanding.
I was meaning Dion here.

He got the #1 recruit in the nation along with several other high ranking recruits and the best team they will probably play all season is Mike Minter's Campbell team which is hovering around .500.

This team is pretty good and maybe they could compete with some of the Missouri Valley, but we will never know as the conference champ doesn't play in the FCS playoff.

I was meaning Dion here.

He got the #1 recruit in the nation along with several other high ranking recruits and the best team they will probably play all season is Mike Minter's Campbell team which is hovering around .500.

This team is pretty good and maybe they could compete with some of the Missouri Valley, but we will never know as the conference champ doesn't play in the FCS playoff.
I agree but if he gets the players to believe? Anything can happen. I just couldn't live with a loss to those........!

The first game won't mean squat. I bet Prime is a spread dude. God knows what we are doing. He could beat us due to long term transitioning. I hope he is smart enough he needs to beat Utah, not USC. But if he builds onto the spread....I like us long term.

Will be interesting. Did Nebraska make the right decision?
Meaning Rhule or Sanders? We will see in 2-3 years. Doesn’t Colorado come to Lincoln in 2024? Both programs are in the toilet, but theirs is worse. They lack fan interest, teetering administrative support, and money.

Guess i am going to be odd man out here. I predict he will be very successful at CU.
I’m with you. Beautiful campus, great academics, close to Denver. The question is how much are they willing to invest in their football program. I know everyone here hates CU but I root for them. I think he’ll be successful.

I’m with you. Beautiful campus, great academics, close to Denver. The question is how much are they willing to invest in their football program. I know everyone here hates CU but I root for them. I think he’ll be successful.

I think the question at CU since McCartney's days has really been 'How much will they tolerate or allow for their football program?'

CU is academic snobbery first, optics second, athletics third.

Deion doesn't fit in any of the molds that would make a CU administrator happy.

He may turn out to be a great coach and fail miserably in Boulder, through no fault of is own.

I think the question at CU since McCartney's days has really been 'How much will they tolerate or allow for their football program?'

CU is academic snobbery first, optics second, athletics third.

Deion doesn't fit in any of the molds that would make a CU administrator happy.

He may turn out to be a great coach and fail miserably in Boulder, through no fault of is own.
I compared them to UCLA the other day. If I was 18 I would jump at the chance to be at either of those places for four years. But you're right. They don't place an emphasis on athletics and if you're a football player, pouring blood, sweat and tears into a program. You want to win. That's sort of our problem lately too actually. We don't win. But we try, and places like Colorado, it's just not as important.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back