• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Boulder goes Primetime!

Residents of  Arizona,  Iowa  and  Colorado  can get up to $1,111 in free bets with BetFred.

EyeWilDyeRed

Red Shirt
Will be interesting. Did Nebraska make the right decision?
Time will tell and I'm 100% behind Coach Rhule but my number one choice was Klieman. I truly think he's the best coach in college football. Sanders brings flash and excitement and I think he makes CU decent fairly quick.

2nd and 3

You can call me Ernie or Big Ern...
2 Year Member
Time will tell and I'm 100% behind Coach Rhule but my number one choice was Klieman. I truly think he's the best coach in college football. Sanders brings flash and excitement and I think he makes CU decent fairly quick.
Kleiman is the best coach in college football? Yikes.

RedRum

All Legend
10 Year Member
He had some top talent at any level playing the JV of the FCS division. That massive talent disparity will make anyone look like a good coach.

Last edited:

SWVAHusker

Starter
20 Year Member
He had some top talent at any level playing the JV of the FCS division. That massive talent disparity will make anyone look like a good coach.

That's not the knock you think it is. Sanders got 4-star recruits to not only consider, but commit to, a SWAC school. One, those players will likely follow him to CU. Two, that shows his talent as a recruiter. Matt Rhule's recruiting within the 500-mile radius just got much tougher. I won't be surprised if Nebraska ends up losing a guy like Coleman to CU.

Last edited:

EyeWilDyeRed

Red Shirt
I'm sure Klieman would beg to differ. If you can coach kids, that will carry over to every level. NFL not withstanding.

CO4NU

All Legend
10 Year Member
Imo Nebraska could have gotten Sanders.

He was obviously not the type of person Alberts was looking for.

I believe he will flame out (no pun intended) in Boulder.

We dodged a bullet with this guy.

Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site

GET TICKETS

Save 10 percent or more on gas.