• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

" Bookie " and OU

-----
He needs to stop practicing showboating in front of the mirror and work on some fundamentals.
-----

'
Lots of posts was outrageous but one post was legit IMO .......

He needs to stop practicing showboating in front of the mirror and work on some fundamentals.

And need a haircut & shave

Last edited:
Wow pretty harsh words from a bunch of old men about a young man trying to play a sport for our entertainment.

I agree with the trash talk shut your pie hole unless you can back it up.

Last edited:

It’s not you. I’ve watched him a lot. Year 3 and he continues to disappoint. Would not be getting playing time on a good P5 defense.

I watch very little of OU as they are one of my least favorite teams. I will have to say in the small amount I have watched, bookie was picked on and looked bad. Was beaten or interfered.

The one that really hurt was that excellent LB from San Antonio that de committed from us to them. Having grown up in S.A. myself.

I watch very little of OU as they are one of my least favorite teams. I will have to say in the small amount I have watched, bookie was picked on and looked bad. Was beaten or interfered.

The one that really hurt was that excellent LB from San Antonio that de committed from us to them. Having grown up in S.A. myself.
Travis Lewis?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back