• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Booing During Injuries

make all injuries a mandatory team charged time out
any over after three a half, 5 yard penalty and automatic first down
you should be ok with 6 injuries a game

or the player gets injured he is out for the game

So, if a HUSKER gets hurt and has to leave the field we should get charged for a time out? :Thumbsdown:

So, if a HUSKER gets a leg cramp and has to come off for a play while the trainers work out the cramp he should be out for the rest of the game? :Thumbsdown:

re read you questions
the answer to both is no
here
1. If a injured player can not get off of the field, a time out should be required
2. No

so outlaw a speed up offense
is this what what you endorse ?
or make the team with the injured player who can 't get off of the field take a penalty or time out
call delay of game or let the play start blow the whistle stop play and a penalty for 12 men on the field

or since no one would game the system ,
stick to the honor code

if I wanted to see fops I'll turn on the soccer channel
but even they try not to tolerate flops

Last edited:
re read you questions
the answer to both is no
here
1. If a injured player can not get off of the field, a time out should be required
2. No

is this what what you endorse ?
or make the team with the injured player who can 't get off of the field take a penalty or time out
call delay of game or let the play start blow the whistle stop play and a penalty for 12 men on the field

or since no one would game the system ,
stick to the honor code

if I wanted to see fops I'll turn on the soccer channel
but even they try not to tolerate flops

I agree that something needs to be done. I just don't want to see rules slapped in place that may backfire; which usually seems to happen.

:Smile:

Booing is classless but there should be a rule that if you go down you sit out two serious after you go down or even a full quarter. I mean if you want to side on player safety that will help with player safety.
I don’t think booing is classless at all. $70-$400 a ticket at a non amateur event gives you the right to boo. These guys aren’t amateur athletes. These coaches get paid millions, the university makes millions. Cussing or yelling you suck is classless. Booing doesn’t bother me. College football is professional sports now.

I don’t think booing is classless at all. $70-$400 a ticket at a non amateur event gives you the right to boo. These guys aren’t amateur athletes. These coaches get paid millions, the university makes millions. Cussing or yelling you suck is classless. Booing doesn’t bother me. College football is professional sports now.
To each their own I guess.

If you flop and flop and flop and then get hurt, I'm not blaming the fans for booing when you're actually dinged. Indiana should have been boo'd. If a kid gets hurt afterward, well, it's kind of like the boy who cried wolf, isnt it? That's on the opposing coaching staff. Not the fans. They are simply calling it as they see it...and in most cases, they're right.

They (Indiana) made their own beds with those bush league tactics.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back