• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Boise State v Michigan State Game Thread

Nice win for the BIG...call me if we can say the same thing after the bama/michigan game tomorrow night at this time.

A valiant effort from BSU tonight. They are a little over-matched against Sparty. The game shouldn't have been that close except for the turnovers. BSU not as good as the last couple of years. MSU maybe over-hyped, but that is to be determined. Good game to watch and a typical first game.

Boise didn't cover but they won!
Big 10 overrated and Alabama will put the nail in the big time coffin!
What a lame effort by Mich St at home against a team with no 4*recruits. Once Boise St caught up with them the quit!
Sad Sad big 10 preformance.
Maybe it's in the coaching of Boise St?

The best thing about this game? It ends Boise State's season...we don't have to hear about them again until game 1 next year. Thanks for playing!

It's amazing that MSU pulled out the win even with the four turnovers. Their defense is very solid and they will be tough to beat at their place in November.

Boise did cover as they were 7 point underdogs.

Yes, it was Mich st that didn't cover. Boise St is my #2 team but I didn't expect them to beat Mich St in Mich with this no name crew. Your right Boise covered with a team of no names but some pretty good no name D players.
Maybe coaching had something to do with this Boise success!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back