• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo says Rex is 50-50 to play against Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was watching for Rex during warmups prior to the game and he appeared to be moving around well but only Rex knows how sore it really is.

As I stated 3 weeks ago Rex is done until the bowl game..too risky to blow out that knee totally.

50-50..more like 99-1 that he will not play.Why risk it against that high school team from Iowa

No argument....and with Ameer playing the way he has not need to rush or frankly, with all due respect, mess up the chemistry they have right now if he is not 100% ready...

As I stated 3 weeks ago Rex is done until the bowl game..too risky to blow out that knee totally.

50-50..more like 99-1 that he will not play.Why risk it against that high school team from Iowa

Keep Ameer toting the rock. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see Rex get a dozen carries if he's a definite go for the CCG. Work out a few kinks as such.

There was some talk a few weeks ago of getting a hardship/injury waiver, allowing him to come back next year.

Guess that's not going to happen, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back