• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Ryan

NavyWarrant

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
I have heard the talking heads all day talk about "what a nice guy Bo Ryan is" and how they were surprised at his post game press conference. Maybe I am in the minority, but I have never thought of him as a nice guy! He is a nice winner, but horrible loser! Besides his comments on the one and done last night, he has shown a propensity to be a jerk. Look how he handled the press conference after losing to Maryland this year. Just barged in and said he needed to get behind the mic. Remember his behavior last year in Lincoln? He berates officials like no one can. Several times, I have seen him act like a pompous @#$ when his team is behind. Just my opinion, but tired of hearing what a class act he is.

He's a whiner for sure. He was moaning about Wisconsin's NCAA tourney schedule and location just a couple weeks ago too.

Tom Izzo and Bo Ryan are my two favorite (opposing) coaches in the B1G. Both Gruff, but fair. I think Bo Ryan gave Nebraska a lot of respect when we beat them last year at 'The Vault.' :2cents:

Bo Ryan is a great coach, but a sore loser. I thought his post game conference was in poor form. Not classy at all

I have always thought very highly of Bo Ryan. I still think he is a great coach and has done wonders for the Wisconsin basketball progam, but he lost some respect from me Monday night.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back