• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

HuskerNCorpus

Heisman
15 Year Member
YSU lost to Butler 23-21. No, I'm not talking about a basketball game. Yes, Butler actually has a football team.

YSU fans are calling for Bo to be fired.

At least Ohio squeaked by some guy named Howard.
Howard is the Harvard of Traditionally Black Colleges and Universities. African American parents consider it a real victory to get their kids in there. Caribbeans, and Africans, Mortgage their families future to send their kids to Howard. Where I live in PG county just about every dentist is from Howard. (Including mine.)

Howard is the Harvard of Traditionally Black Colleges and Universities. African American parents consider it a real victory to get their kids in there. Caribbeans, and Africans, Mortgage their families future to send their kids to Howard. Where I live in PG county just about every dentist is from Howard. (Including mine.)
Fascinating.

Uh oh, Bo bo.

One magical season in Bo's second season (2016). Otherwise, 2015, 2017, and 2018 (thus far) combined ... 11-12.

Best prove 2016 wasn't too much of an anomaly.

Interesting... Bo's best season at YSU was his second. Bo's best season at NU was his second.

I Just realized Butler doesn't even give out scholarships. Yikes.

Both my older sisters went to Butler. They each had music scholarships. One decided to quit band but to keep her scholarship she was the mascot for a season. She said the little kids in Indianapolis harassed her terribly. I also worked with a guy who played FB at Butler. Dude is still huge, a big power lifter. He's in his mid 30's. I don't think anyone would mess with him. Just sharing my connection to Butler :)

Just saw this. Man. Bo must be gripping hard right now.

Noticed in the box score YSU outgunned Butler significantly, but also had the only turnover of the game and nearly 100 penalty yards to 0 for Butler. Have to wonder if any of that was a Pelini flip out penalty.

Up next for the Penguins....West 'By God' Virginia. Not a good start for the Fighting Pelini's

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back