• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

The only shade I’d still throw at Bo is that he’s an arsehole. He was right about a lot of things at NU and I think he’s a very good football coach in the right role (DC or even better yet, DB), but there is a reason he peaked in both Lincoln and Youngstown in year 2, and it’s not because he doesn’t know Xs and Os.

You don’t have to be super charming to be a successful head football coach, but you also can’t have the personality of an ill-tempered carrot.

Last edited:
Howard is the Harvard of Traditionally Black Colleges and Universities. African American parents consider it a real victory to get their kids in there. Caribbeans, and Africans, Mortgage their families future to send their kids to Howard. Where I live in PG county just about every dentist is from Howard. (Including mine.)

Howard University Hospital now stands where Griffith Stadium, home of the original Nationals was. The hospital has a display where home plate used to be.

Apparenrly Bo has not lost his team yet... they were up 45-7 at the half vs Western Illinois in route to a 59-14 wind. Probably one of the biggest games of his career this weekend vs #1 NDSU.

Apparenrly Bo has not lost his team yet... they were up 45-7 at the half vs Western Illinois in route to a 59-14 wind. Probably one of the biggest games of his career this weekend vs #1 NDSU.
Hopefully it fills his sails.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back