• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

I think Bill Callahan has proven that he is a good NFL coach... maybe not head coach. I always disliked the Riley hire from DAY 1
But so many coaches and others in the profession believe he’s a good coach.
How many years do you think Bo needs to turn around the Penguin program?

If he has not lost his team.. I actually think they will end up 7-5 this year and once again miss the playoffs. He really needs a QB right now that offers something special (possibly a big transfer). Almost all the other QBs in the league are special... Mays is not at all.

If he has not lost his team.. I actually think they will end up 7-5 this year and once again miss the playoffs. He really needs a QB right now that offers something special (possibly a big transfer). Almost all the other QBs in the league are special... Mays is not at all.
QB recruiting has been one of the many issues with Bo.

They say that publicly about a really NICE guys.. Bo is not a nice guy... folks that coach football just know he can coach football. Maybe he is not cut out to run a program or recruit... but he can coach the game. I always figured he would grow but it seems to be a struggle.

They say that publicly about a really NICE guys.. Bo is not a nice guy... folks that coach football just know he can coach football. Maybe he is not cut out to run a program or recruit... but he can coach the game. I always figured he would grow but it seems to be a struggle.
When will a guy who is the best coach in the MVC start consistently finishing in the Top5 of the MVC?

I always disliked the Riley hire from DAY 1

Many national sportswriters said "Great Hire". Including majority of HMax members. Myself, I never heard of this guy.

5480efd01e11c.image.jpg

Corvallis Airport: MR boards a private jet to his new NUHC job. (private jet, Purdue owner)

Last edited:

Many national sportswriters said "Great Hire". Including majority of HMax members. Myself, I never heard of this guy.

5480efd01e11c.image.jpg

Corvallis Airport: MR boards a private jet to his new NUHC job. (private jet, Purdue owner)

I watched a few of his teams in ‘05 or ‘06 play pretty good football. Beat some good teams.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back