• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini to LSU? Update: Pelini says "No"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoodies for coaches or hackers?
Which is more controversial? Discuss that one.... endlessly. Don't be afraid to repeat yourself. Also, don't be afraid to misquote those who disagree with you so as to make their opinions seem as ridiculous as possible.... And ... go!

Which is more controversial? Discuss that one.... endlessly. Don't be afraid to repeat yourself. Also, don't be afraid to misquote those who disagree with you so as to make their opinions seem as ridiculous as possible.... And ... go!
Good question! I say hoodies are bad for discipline! Also this appears to be a scam:

ALso I wear a UNL hoodie when checking HuskerMax so I should know!

Good question! I say hoodies are bad for discipline! Also this appears to be a scam:

ALso I wear a UNL hoodie when checking HuskerMax so I should know!
If it says it's bulletproof, it must be bulletproof. There's only one way to find out: let's test it on the next person who annoys me.

You're absolutely right, so now seems like the perfect time to decide whether or not Solich should still be coaching at Nebraska, and/or let's rationally and reasonably discuss the merits and/or potential addictiveness of marijuana. Finally, I've been wondering whether or not a pit bull would make a good pet: anyone have thoughts on the subject? Let's just fold those ideas into this thread. What could go wrong?
Don’t forget “assault weapons”:Stirthepot:

So much hero worship in this post.
Bolded in black: Some of the meanest people on the planet can do self deprecating humor. That does not make him any less angry.

In red: There are plenty with Tempers. Not many like him. His temper bordered on abuse. That is what we saw in public. Who knows what may have happened behind closed doors. Who other than Bo have you seen get back to back unsportsman like calls. It is pretty rare yet it happened to him. how many coaches go so overboard that they cost their school a $10,000 fine. That happened to Bo as well. Most coaches figure out when you are called for USC that you calm down. Oh and BTW the back to back USC calls happened at YSU. So is he trying to get fired there as well?

In Blue: Was it that he wasn't afraid or was it that no experienced coordinators and position coaches wanted to work for him? Coaches talk. If in private he was half the lunatic he portrayed in public. Who wants to work for a potentially abusive boss.
There will always be arguments by Husker fans about Bo Pelini’s 7 years as head coach at Nebraska. I am absolutely thrilled that Scott Frost is Nebraska’s head coach he’s the best man for the job by far.
Those who comment on Bo’s weaknesses however must admit since 2004 he was the most effective coach. In 7 years his record of 67-27 is better than the other 3 coaches over the other 9 years as their 9 season record is 55-56.
I make no excuses for liking Bo and hoping he gets another shot as a head coach or defensive coordinator with a POWER 5 program. Again I am a Frost fan who believes he’s doing things the right way and it won’t be long before the team we love will be playing for championships.

BP had his failings but the man was a good coach & won lots of games at UNL. I find it ridiculous that anyone besmirches His 1st set of Assistant coaches. Both his brother & MG despite their personal issues were/are still damn good coaches. More problematic to me is the fact that It’s been 1/2 a decade since the Huskers consistently won like his teams did. I wanted him gone when he couldn’t stop the jet sweep. He wanted to be gone when he dared anyone with balls to fire him. I agreed with the things he said about the red haired spy from Wisconsin, but I wish it hadn’t been recorded. When he finally left it was time for him to be gone. Regardless, it is all ancient history & we need to win NOW

You're absolutely right, so now seems like the perfect time to decide whether or not Solich should still be coaching at Nebraska, and/or let's rationally and reasonably discuss the merits and/or potential addictiveness of marijuana. Finally, I've been wondering whether or not a pit bull would make a good pet: anyone have thoughts on the subject? Let's just fold those ideas into this thread. What could go wrong?
No, very, Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back