• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini to LSU? Update: Pelini says "No"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't answer because I don't care. I liked Bo and thought he did a good job. He got fired and I'm glad he's gone. You're way too invested in a guy who hasn't been the coach at NU for 5 years.
For someone accusing others of holding on to long, you respond a lot. Not just to me but to others. If you truly do not care, then why keep defending him? Disputes usually end when one side or the other stops responding.

He's so mean and abusive that his players loved him. Weird.

The ONLY reason the yelling on the sidelines should have been a factor in him being fired is it always seemed to rattle his own team and make them play even tighter.

Quite possibly true!

Last edited:
True, but there's a big difference between not being proud of him and thinking he's a disgrace. I truly think Bo is a good guy who cared deeply about his players, and did a lot of good things. Unfortunately, he has a bad temper and that has hurt him. I'm glad he's gone and I wish him well.
So we can acknowledge that Bo had both good and bad qualities and we don't either have to hate or love him? Hmmmm, fake news.

For someone accusing others of holding on to long, you respond a lot. Not just to me but to others. If you truly do not care, then why keep defending him? Disputes usually end when one side or the other stops responding.

Fair enough. I don't see a need to get up in arms about a former coach who did a good job but had his faults. But you do you, Thom.

The guy was baiting him into saying something ridiculous and he was way too upset to realize it. Fans left to dry off and by the end of the game the stadium was at least 80% full.
Now wait a second one guy said the stands where completely full now your lower it to 80%. I’m thinking it was more like 60%. At any rate he wasn’t talking about the fans that stayed but the ones that left the game so if you stayed then rest assured that he wasn’t complaint about you. He didn’t say f the fans that stated. The question was what do you think about all the fans that left. In return he stated f those fans. With little understanding of English I know that means f those that left not the ones that stayed.

I was there...great seats....great game!

Got some GREAT souvenir cups too! Still have and use them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back