• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini to LSU? Update: Pelini says "No"

Status
Not open for further replies.

He already had 17 years of chances and sucked. Obviously, you weren’t paying attention.
Maybe he tanked so he could get a massive payoff because the admin forced him to fire his friend after they won 9 games?

61.png

Maybe he tanked so he could get a massive payoff because the admin forced him to fire his friend after they won 9 games?

61.png
Dude, I don’t care if what you think about Bo. Go back and watch the games. As for Riley, he doesn’t have to try to tank, he career was tanking because he knew no other. Losing mentality.

I was at that game and nobody left. Fans went into the main area at halftime because it was raining. The stadium was full by the end of the game.
If that’s the case then why did the guy ask bo about the fans that left? The stadium wasn’t full when they came back and beat Ohio state nice try though.

You nor I really know exactly what happened and we really do not know what his reasoning's were.

I have left companies before, I suspect you have too, both voluntarily and involuntarily ... those reasons are mine and personal to me ... I've talked to colleagues and co-workers after I've left. I have shared opinions on the organization, its leadership and its future according to my perspective but I did not seek out those co-workers - they came to me. I did not rent a room off-campus, schedule a meeting and then disparage my boss and employer in front of all of my co-workers, peers and subordinates.

What he did was hurtful to the university where he was paid an enormous amount of money to represent the university and it was hurtful the players who remained. He took an already chaotic environment and made it worse. None of what he did was altruistic. If he wanted to help the players he could have worked with them individually ... advised them of his opinion on the best course of action and offered to assist where possible.

He induced more doubt, stress, confusion and skepticism into a situation that did not need it. There is no way in my opinion that he did do that to help.
Lmao you must be talking about an assistant

Yes...yes....everyone give in to it. Let this thread course though you. Let a rumor about LSU’s DC search naturally evolve into a Pelini-Perlman-Eichorst-Riley thread (it’s already happening...), bury certain persons and defend to the death others...Then, find a way to involve Pederson and Solich....and our off-season destiny will be fulfilled.

If we have to talk about former coaches over and over, why not talk about someone and something positive? How about the only Nebraska coach to ever win all the games he coached at DONU? Yes, I'm talking about none other than the late great Dr. Langdon Frothingham.

I understand some people like to call him Dr. Lang for short. Never lost a game. It's true. Look it up. Of course, he did't have the pressure of following in the footsteps of anyone else because he was our first coach in 1890.

And the best part is, out of all the opinionated and knowledgeable fans on this board, only GFOA was alive at the time so he is the only one who could actually speak about Dr. Lang's coaching with any authority.

Last edited:

Yes...yes....everyone give in to it. Let this thread course though you. Let a rumor about LSU’s DC search naturally evolve into a Pelini-Perlman-Eichorst-Riley thread (it’s already happening...), bury certain persons and defend to the death others...Then, find a way to involve Pederson and Solich....and our off-season destiny will be fulfilled.
So it is written. So it shall be done.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back