• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini to LSU? Update: Pelini says "No"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo is a good candidate for any coordinator spot as long as you don't ask him to do certain things... wish him the best.
He was pretty damn good at NU also. If he’d have had competent leadership to work for, where he was happy to be here, it would have been even better. He absolutely hated working for the incompetence in charge. Prolly hard to get up and go to work.

He was pretty damn good at NU also. If he’d have had competent leadership to work for, where he was happy to be here, it would have been even better. He absolutely hated working for the incompetence in charge. Prolly hard to get up and go to work.

Definitely one of his weaknesses.

Any of us who have had a career long enough knows that sometimes you work under rotten management. But, the good employees don't whine to the world about it. They suck it up and do their best. Bo has extremely thin skin.

Last edited:

Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. That guy was a complete tool. You could just tell the first time he opened his yap. Osborne knew it, he just kept quiet about it.

My last corporate boss was a tool. He truly was an energy vampire. He sucked every bit of energy out of me. Luckily I had a contract with a hefty buy-out. I got kind of passive aggressive and pushed them to can me. HAPPIEST DAY OF MY ADULT LIFE. It was like I had been let out of jail and had a year-and-a-half of pay to think things over. :Taunt:

I'm pretty sure Pelini was in a similar boat.

Last edited:

Required sideline equipment for Bo:

Definitely one of his weaknesses.

Any of us who have had a career long enough knows that sometimes you work under rotten management. But, the good employees don't whine to the world about it. They suck it up and do their best. Bo has extremely thin skin.
I get your point but it’s a little different when your job is for all to see. I used to sell dental laboratory equipment worldwide. 12 years of it. Good job, asshat, terrible human being as the owner. The money was superb. 7:45-4:45 M-F. In year 13, after some questionable antics by the owner which I deemed dishonest and unethical, I blew a gasket, cussed him out and was fired. I guess the difference was mainly, no cameras, microphones or the public watching or caring. It went down in front of 10 people. That’s all that worked there. Lol.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back