• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini to LSU? Update: Pelini says "No"

Status
Not open for further replies.

No one cares if you buy it or not. Only an idiot would believe that Bo would intentionally tank a game. Especially not a conference championship game. Winning that game spring boards his career. Getting boat raced doesn't.
And no one gave a damn when you were telling us all how good Riley was. LMAO. I already told you multiple times. I don’t care what you think. I know I’m in the minority. I personally don’t think he wanted to give NU anything and WANTED TO BE FIRED, ASAP!

As for his career, he turned down South Carolina to be the DC for 1 million so he could make NU pay every cent they owed him. That says it all right there. He didn’t give a damn!!

Last edited:
And no one gave a damn when you were telling us all how good Riley was. LMAO. I already told you multiple times. I don’t care what you think. I know I’m in the minority. I personally don’t think he wanted to give NU anything and WANTED TO BE FIRED, ASAP!

Lol. Goodness gracious this is a half witted response. Do you also believe the earth is flat?

Last edited by a moderator:

As for his career, he turned down South Carolina to be the DC for 1 million so he could make NU pay every cent they owed him. That says it all right there. He didn’t give a damn!!

Annnnnnnd here we go.

there's a camera on both head coaches at basically all times.
I suspect that sometimes the shot of the coach isn't live based on the weird frequency of catching the coach in a somewhat embarrassing behavior. Easy enough to insert a clip at any point in the action.

You nor I really know exactly what happened and we really do not know what his reasoning's were.

I have left companies before, I suspect you have too, both voluntarily and involuntarily ... those reasons are mine and personal to me ... I've talked to colleagues and co-workers after I've left. I have shared opinions on the organization, its leadership and its future according to my perspective but I did not seek out those co-workers - they came to me. I did not rent a room off-campus, schedule a meeting and then disparage my boss and employer in front of all of my co-workers, peers and subordinates.

What he did was hurtful to the university where he was paid an enormous amount of money to represent the university and it was hurtful the players who remained. He took an already chaotic environment and made it worse. None of what he did was altruistic. If he wanted to help the players he could have worked with them individually ... advised them of his opinion on the best course of action and offered to assist where possible.

He induced more doubt, stress, confusion and skepticism into a situation that did not need it. There is no way in my opinion that he did do that to help.
You were correct after your first sentence and then went on to discredit everything your first sentence said. For the record....anything he said had ZERO effect on the university. Nothing he said had an effect on anything that happened the next three years. However some butt hurt fans continue their obsession with painting that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back