• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo on Compton's Podcast

If they do not ask him about the cat…they are not getting my click. :thumbsup:

571117df417d9.image.jpg

It's a LOOOONG show. I don't have time to sit through all of that. Bo was pretty open about his time at Nebraska. They asked him if he'd ever go back (like he did with LSU), and he said it would never happen... because the Nebraska media would never let it happen. He said that those guys would always have their stories written and would just try to get a soundbite from Bo.

He didn't really have great things to say about Eichorst and Perlman. He did have nice things to say about Osborne. He felt that the administration (Perlman) didn't really treat Osborne right, especially at the end... but Osborne would never come out and say that. It's really crazy that Osborne was twice burned by Nebraska.

It's a LOOOONG show. I don't have time to sit through all of that. Bo was pretty open about his time at Nebraska. They asked him if he'd ever go back (like he did with LSU), and he said it would never happen... because the Nebraska media would never let it happen. He said that those guys would always have their stories written and would just try to get a soundbite from Bo.

He didn't really have great things to say about Eichorst and Perlman. He did have nice things to say about Osborne. He felt that the administration (Perlman) didn't really treat Osborne right, especially at the end... but Osborne would never come out and say that. It's really crazy that Osborne was twice burned by Nebraska.

perlman is directly responsible for everything that has happened to the football program for the past 2 decades i just hope we can recover from it. things look to be going in the right direction now with new management but how much more damage is going to be done before his incompetence works its way through the system.

Every thing he says is spot on. Osborne was forced out, by Perlman, who then went behind his back and hired an idiot out of nowhere. Tom wasn’t ready to go quite yet, but he did know it was on the horizon. Nebraska currently sits in the mess it’s in, because of the POOR, i’m sorry, like HORRIFIC, decisions made by him. And he did it twice. He started the downfall all by himself. I screamed about it then, and again with Riley. Like, omg, are you bleeping kidding me? That guy, alone, brought down Nebraska, with absolute, head scratching, forehead wrinkling, boneheaded, decisions ever. And the regents let him do it, twice? I still get pissed about it. I’m getting old!

Unbelievable

Every thing he says is spot on. Osborne was forced out, by Perlman, who then went behind his back and hired an idiot out of nowhere. Tom wasn’t ready to go quite yet, but he did know it was on the horizon. Nebraska currently sits in the mess it’s in, because of the POOR, i’m sorry, like HORRIFIC, decisions made by him. And he did it twice. He started the downfall all by himself. I screamed about it then, and again with Riley. Like, omg, are you bleeping kidding me? That guy, alone, brought down Nebraska, with absolute, head scratching, forehead wrinkling, boneheaded, decisions ever. And the regents let him do it, twice? I still get pissed about it. I’m getting old!
100%

Really...everything??? Do you really believe some random Big 12 official was in the review booth and hit the button? Come one man... that is seriously tin foil hat type stuff.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back