• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo needs to talk to this kid now

Status
Not open for further replies.

That would be freaking scarey. A 5'6" 8th grade RB comes around the corner and notices at 7 foot MAN has an angle on him.....:lol:

giantfootballplayer-x-wide-community.JPG

"Isaiah is in 8th grade and currently stands at 6-foot-7, 225 pounds. From the photo, you can see Isaiah has a slight height and weight advantage over other players in his football league."

:eek:

Last edited:
There comes a point where he's too tall for football. And he's not far from that now. I'm guessing basketball might be his path.

In Lincoln Optimist Midget football (grades 4-8), he would be an A team (8th grade or bigger 7th graders) Quadruple dot (green dots on the back of his helmet to denote players of extreme size or weight compared to other kids in that division, so that officials can easily pick them out), which would mean he would be limited to holding the ball on kicks and would not be able to advance the ball if for some reason it were to land in his hands.....:Biggrin: Pretty sure the boy would not have to have the dots for officials see that he is extra ordinary...

That is one BIG boy..:eek:

Last edited:
I played against Randy Poeschl in 6th grade football, and it looked about like that. Dude was a monster - had to be at least 6 ft tall. If you all don't remember, he ended up playing tackle at UNL in the 70's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back