• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bluejays v Huskers, 9/7/22, 5pm CDT, FS1

CoNgratulatioNs oN the hard fought WIN over Creighton this eveNiNg CORNHUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

It was aN awesome five set match. Now go WIN your

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH vs
CS_Long-Beach.png

Sat, 9-10-22 @ 3:00pm CST oN radio oNly.

Last edited:

This game will be on again tomorrow on FS2, 9 pm central. 2 hour version

Last edited:
We still can't generate a consistent set to a middle or back. We have gals just getting a taste at the D1 level. And we look a bit sloppy defensively at times. We all know Cook will have it cleaned up by conference time. This team will be really good or it might be simply amazing later in the year. When I think of our OH roster when Lexi Sun was our big threat........we are light years ahead of that right now and only going to get seriously better.

Last edited:

We still can't generate a consistent set to a middle or back. We have gals just getting a taste at the D1 level. And we look a bit sloppy defensively at times. We all know Cook will have it cleaned up by conference time. This team will be really good or it might be simply amazing later in the year. When I think of our OH roster when Lexi Sun was our ig threat........we are light years ahead of that right now and only going to get seriously better.
I agree.. I have some of those same thoughts.
just takes a lot of time. a lot of newbies

As said, a lot of adjusting in the future for these young ladies. They have a great coach, of course.

Last edited:
I don’t know what the seating capacity is for Volleyball, but looking on Ticketmaster there are still about 1200 tickets left for $13.50 at the top of the arena. So if capacity is close to 17,000, there should be more than 15,000 there.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back